- Screening and treatment of haematuria (blood in urine)
- Screening and treatment of abnormal PSA (prostate cancer screening)
- Urinary tract stones/kidney Stones
- Prostate, Kidney, Bladder and Testicular Cancers
- Minimally invasive, Endoscopic & Robotic Urological surgery
- Male & Female Urinary tract symptoms e.g. BPH, LUTS, Voiding dysfunction.
- Urinary tract Infections (Male & Female) e.g. recurrent UTIs, Prostatitis -Male Sexual Dysfunction e.g. erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Male andropause (late onet hypogonadism)
- Male Circumcision (above 12 year-old), Vasectomy etc.
I am taking antibiotics to treat my UTI. But since I started taking the antibiotics, my urine is brown in color. Is this a normal reaction or an indication of the infection getting worse?
I heard that kidney stones can be cured with medication? Is this true? And is medication effective to prevent the stones from recurring?
Doctor, how frequent does urination have to be in order for it to be classified as an overactive bladder? And is this a serious problem?
There is a bulge in my lower abdomen, just above my penis. It doesn’t hurt, but it doesn’t feel like it’s normal. Is this bulge normal in older men? I am 56 years old.
I suffered some light scrapes along the shaft of my penis after sexual activity. It stings lightly when in contact with water or soap. Do I need to apply cream on it? How do I know if it’s serious enough for me to see a doctor?
My husband is having a fever and says there is pain in the middle of his penis. He is urinating a lot and his urine feels warmer than usual. Is he having an infection? Would antibiotics from the pharmacy help?
Is it normal for someone to have recurring prostatitis? I took medication for it around two years ago, but now I am experiencing the symptoms again. Should I be worried about prostate cancer knowing that the symptoms returned after 2 years?
I feel as though my penis is extra sensitive. When I have sexual intercourse i often experience premature ejaculation. Even after, the tingling sensation persists and can last for hours. Is this a urological problem? What should I do?
I went for kidney stone surgery 2 years ago. My condition got better after. However, I’m feeling pain around my lower abdomen again, especially when I urinate. Can kidney stones recur?
Why does my urine flow always feel blocked in the morning? Is this normal considering I already limit my water intake two hours before sleep?