Gleneagles Hospital is one of the oldest and most well-established private hospitals in Singapore.
In 1999, Gleneagles Hospital Singapore became the first hospital in Southeast Asia to utilise robots in neurosurgery, ENT (ear, nose and throat) and spine surgery. The use of robots shortens the surgical and healing time of patients by up to 30%.
The international certification (the Gold Seal of Approval) was awarded by the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCI) to Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, as a sign of its international-standards and quality of service and management.
Services & Facilities at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
Capacity of Gleneagles Hospital Singapore:
- 258 inpatient beds
- 12 operation theatres
- 9 delivery rooms
Gleneagles Hospital Singapore’s Centres of Excellence are:
- Cancer Care
- Heart Health
- Digestive Health
- Healthcare For Women
- Liver, Pancreas, Gall Bladder and Bile Duct
- Living Donor Liver Transplant
- Orthopaedic Treatments and Sports Medicine
Medical Specialties at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
Gleneagles Hospital Singapore offers a comprehensive list of medical specialties:
- Blood Transfusion Services
- Cardiology & Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Dietary Services
- Emergency Services
- Epilepsy Monitoring
- Executive Health Screening
- General Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hand Surgery
- Tropical Disease and Infection
- Liver Transplantation Services
- Treatment, Surgery, Paediatric, Obstetric & Gynaecology Wards
- Medical Oncology
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Obstetric & Gynaecology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontist & Periodontist
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery and Paediatric Medicine
- Pain Management Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiology Services
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- Renal Medicine (Nephrology)
- Kidney Transplantation
- Respiratory Medicine
- Sleep Disorder
- Sports Medicine
- Therapeutic Radiology
- Tropical Medicine
Operating Hours at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
There are over 334 doctors who practise at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore. Doctors’ practice schedules are varied. Contact Smarter Health to find out your preferred doctor’s availability and book an appointment.
Room Rates at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
- Doctor’s consultation fee, between S$150-300.
- 4-Bedded Room, start from S$259 per night.
- 2-Bedded Room, start from S$329 per night.
- Single bed, start from S$668 per night.
- Superior Room, start from S$838 per night.
- Executive Suite, start from S$1,158 per night.
- Gleneagles Suite, start from S$7,588 per night.
Every room is equipped with facilities such as television, telephone, cabinets with keys, sandals, towels, toilet amenities, and free WiFi.
Payment can be settled by credit card, insurance claims, or cash.
Prices listed above may be subject to change without prior notice.
Medical Check Up Costs at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
Depending on a patient’s family history and condition, the medical check-up package costs can vary. Please contact us to confirm the medical check-up package prices at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore.
Gleneagles Hospital Singapore's Address
Gleneagles Hospital Singapore is located at 6A Napier Road, Singapore 258500.
Patients’ Guide to Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
- Contact us to confirm your preferred doctor’s schedule, or to find a doctor within your budget
- Make sure your passport is still valid for 6 months, before deciding to seek medical treatment at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
- Bring an insurance card and letter of guarantee as confirmation that your treatment is covered by insurance company.
- Request and bring the most recent medical records.
- Bring essentials such as pyjamas, sandals, dental kit, as well as your regularly-consumed medicines/vitamins if you are going in for an inpatient care.
Recommended Hotels Near Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
The following are some hotels close to Gleneagles Hospital Singapore:
- Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore by Shangri-La, about a 5-minute walk from the hospital.
- Regent Singapore, about a 7-minute drive from the hospital.
- Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality, about a 10-minute drive from the hospital.