Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu is one of the hospitals of Pantai Medical Center Sdn Bhd, which is part of Parkway Pantai Limited. Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Hospital’s commitment is to deliver the highest standards of service quality and patient care, like other hospitals under the Gleneagles brand.
The top-notch quality of healthcare services provided by Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia is reflected through the accreditation given by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) as well as Joint Commission International.
Supported by 60 general practitioners and specialist doctors from various fields, Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu has become one of the most reliable hospitals in Malaysia. The credibility of the specialist doctors has been recognised, especially in specialties such as neurosurgery, stroke management, heart and liver disease, and orthopaedic medicine, including spine surgery.
Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu houses 200 inpatient beds. There are 6 special medical operation rooms, 15 ICU rooms and 6 delivery rooms. For medical examination services, MRI and CT scan facilities are available at the hospital. In addition, the hospital provides helicopter evacuation to transport patients from outside of Sabah.
Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia is situated near the coast. It is only a 10-minute driving distance from Kota Kinabalu International Airport and highways. There are also numerous tourist attractions, hotels and public facilities near the hospital; Sutera Harbor Golf & Country Club, Carnival Playground, Nichii Imago Mall and Masjib Sabah.
Services & Facilities at Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
Capacity of Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia:
- 200 inpatient rooms
Screening services offered at Glenegales Kota Kinabalu Malaysia:
- Lasik Treatment Centre
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Lasik Surgery
- Radiology Imaging
- CT scan
Facilities of Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia include:
- 15 Intensive Care Unit (ICU) rooms
- 7 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) rooms
- 6 delivery rooms
- 6 operation theatres
- 24-hour Emergency Room (ER)
- Helicopter Evacuation
- Airport Transfer Services
- Translation Services
- City tour guide
Medical Specialties at Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia provides the following medical specialties:
- Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- Breast and Endocrine Surgery
- Cardiac Anaesthesiology
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- General Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Hepatobiliary – Pancreatic Surgery
- Tropical Disease and Infection
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Gastroenterology (Children)
- Opthalmology (Children)
- Paediatric Surgery
- Paediatric Medicine
- Pain Management
- Plastic, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Surgery
- Resident Medical Officer
- Spine Surgery
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Specialist Doctors at Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
These are some of Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia’s top specialist doctors:
- dr. Abu Bakar Bin Mamat
- dr. Alagammai A/P Ramanathan
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- dr. Arfian Ibrahim
- dr. Chandran Seenevasagam
- dr. Chidambaram Sambandam
- dr. Chuah Uei Chyi
- dr. Eleen Chong Yun Yin
- dr. Fauziah Bt Zainal Abidin
- dr. G. T. Rajendran
- dr. Gavin Yong Kok Weng
Obstetrics and gynaecology
Operating Hours at Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
- Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 17.00 local time.
- Saturday, 09.00 – 13.00 local time.
- Doctors are not available on Sunday and Public Holiday.
You are advised to check the doctor’s on-leave schedule one month in advance. Contact Smarter Health, the official representative of Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia, to check on your preferred doctor’s schedule and book an appointment.
Room Rates at Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
- Two-Bedded room, start from RM180 per night.
- Single-Bedded Room, start from RM280 per night.
- Junior Suite room, start from RM850 per night.
- Presidential Suite room, start from RM1600 per night.
Medical Check Up Costs at Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
Depending on a patient’s condition, the medical check-up costs are varied. Please contact us to confirm the medical check-up prices at Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia.
Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia's Address
Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu is located in Riverson@Sembulan, Block A-1, Lorong, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Patients’ Guide to Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
- Contact us to confirm your preferred doctor’s schedule, or to find a doctor within your budget
- Make sure your passport is still valid for 6 months, before deciding to seek medical treatment at Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia.
- Bring an insurance card and letter of guarantee as confirmation that your treatment is covered by insurance company.
- Request and bring the most recent medical records.
- Bring essentials such as pyjamas, sandals, dental kit, as well as your regularly-consumed medicines/vitamins if you are going in for an inpatient care
Recommended Hotels at Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
You may opt to stay in the following hotels located near Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Malaysia:
- The Klagan@Riversion Hotel & Residence, about a 3-minute walk from the hospital.
- KK Times Square Hotel, about a 7-minute walk from the hospital.
- Kingston Hotel, about an 8-minute walk from the hospital.