Sentosa Medical Centre or KPJ Sentosa Kuala Lumpur Specialist Hospital is a modern hospital in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia which was founded in 1952. In 2006, this hospital joined the KPJ Healthcare Berhad group.
KPJ Sentosa Specialist is located in a strategic area. It is not too far from Kuala Lumpur Hospital and the Institute of Medical Research. Apart from that, the STAR LRT, Monorail and bus stations are accessible within a five-minute walk from the hospital.
Some of the centres of excellence offered by Sentosa Medical Centre include anaesthesiology, cardiology, paediatric medicine, and radiology.
Services & Facilities at KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital
KPJ Sentosa Specialist offers a broad range of medical facilities and services, such as:
- 24-hour Emergency Room
- 24-hour Outpatient Services
- 24-hour laboratory Services
- 24-hour Pharmacy
- Ambulance Services
- Executive Health screening
- Intensive Care/Coronary Care
- Pre-employment Health Screening
- Dietary services
Diagnostic imaging services available at KPJ Sentosa Specialist include:
- Color Doppler
- CT Scan 64 Slices
- Echo Cardiogram
KPJ Sentosa Specialist has the capacity of 200 inpatient beds.
Medical Specialties at KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital
KPJ Sentosa Specialist offers patients various medical specialties:
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Paediatric Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
Doctor Recommendations at KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital
The following is a list of specialist doctors that are available to serve you at KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital:
Operating Hours at KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital
Doctor’s consultation schedules are varied. In general, the operational hours at KPJ Sentosa Specialist are:
- Monday-Friday, 8.00 – 19.00 local time
- Saturday, 8.00 – 15.00 local time.
- Sundays and Public Holidays, 08.00-12.30 local time.
To check the availability and book a consultation appointment with your preferred doctor, you can get in touch with Smarter Health, an official representative of KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital.
Room Rates at KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital
Inpatient rooms at KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital are divided into 3 different wards. General ward and children’s ward offer 5 room type options each:
- Shared Room (4 patients), start from RM90 per day.
- Double-bedded whole room, start from RM260 per day.
- Double-bedded Room, start from RM130 per day.
- Single-bedded Standard room, start from RM220 per day.
- Single-bedded superior room, start from RM225 per day.
High Dependency/ICU/ICCU ward consists of 8 room type options, namely:
- High Dependency – RM200 per day.
- ICU – RM275 per day.
- Isolasi ICU – RM320 per day.
- Nursery (Newborn) – RM50 per day.
- Nursery (Admitted Baby) – RM50 per day.
- Tahap Pertama – RM100 per day.
- Persalinan – RM200 per day.
- dayan – RM80 per day.
All rates above are subject to revision without prior notice.
Medical Check Up Costs at KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital
KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital offers a wide-range of packages for health screening or medical check-up:
- Wellness Screening 1 Package
- Wellness Screening 2 Package
- Wellness Screening 3 Package
- Wellness Screening 4 Package
- Blood Examination Package
- Health Screening (Female)
- Health Screening (pre-employment) Package
To find out the medical check-up cost, get in touch with Smarter Health, an official representative of KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital.
KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital's Address
No. 36 Jalan Cemur, Kompleks Damai, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Recommended Hotels Near KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital
For added convenience during a patient’s treatment at KPJ Sentosa Specialist Hospital, here are some hotel recommendations nearby:
- Le Ruiz Boutique Hotel, can be reached within a 1-minute driving distance from the hospital.
- Festival Boutique Hotel Jalan Lumut, can be reached within a 1-minute driving distance from the hospital.
- Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa, can be reached within a 2-minute driving distance from the hospital.
- First Business Inn, can be reached within a 3-minute driving distance from the hospital.