Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is one of 14 hospitals operated under the management of Pantai Group, which is part of Parkway Pantai Limited, a subsidiary of IHH Healthcare Berhad (IHH).
With the support of around 200 doctors and medical consultants, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is committed to improving health services, especially for international patients. The commitment is a tangible form of support for the Malaysian Government to increase the growth of health tourism.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur became the first hospital to receive accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI). From 2011 to 2015, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur was awarded by Reader’s Digest in its Trusted Brand Awards.
Services & Facilities at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur has capacity of 331 inpatient rooms.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur provides various facilities such as:
- Clinical Lab
- Endoscopy Centre
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation services
- Prenatal Diagnostic services
- Radiology and Imaging Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Day Surgery
- Breast Treatment Centre
- Eye Treatment Centre
- Cancer Treatment Centre
- Hand & Upper Limb Centre
- Cardiology Centre
- Orthopaedic Centre
Medical Specialties at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
There are 176 specialist doctors available at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur, with ranging specialties in:
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Paediatric Medicine
- Renal Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Arthroscopy Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Children’s Development Program
- Clinical Immunology
- Colorectal Surgery
- Cranio-Facial Surgery
- Fetal Therapy
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- General and internal medicine
- Hand & Microsurgery
- Hepatobiliary – Pancreatic Surgery
- Fertility Treatment – IVF
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Lap Band Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Vascular Surgery
Doctor Recommendations at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Operating Hours at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Monday-Friday, 8.30 – 17.00 local time
- Saturday, 8.30 – 13.00 local time.
- Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
It is advised to check your preferred doctor’s on-leave schedule one month in advance. You can contact Smarter Health, the official representative of Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur to check on your preferred doctor’s availability and book an appointment.
Room Rates at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Inpatient Room (4 beds), start from RM98
- Inpatient Room (2 beds), start from RM138
- Inpatient Supreme Room (single bed), start from RM238
- Inpatient Deluxe Room (single bed), start from RM388
- Inpatient Premier Room (single bed), start from RM688
Payment can be settled with 0% instalment using CIMB or Maybank credit card. Money exchange can also be used as a mode of payment for international patients.
All rates above may change from time to time without prior notice, depending on the hospital’s policy.
Medical Check Up Costs at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur's Address
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is located on 8, Jalan Bukit Pantai, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Patients’ Guide to Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Contact Smarter Health to confirm your preferred doctor’s schedule, or to find a doctor within your budget
- Make sure your passport is still valid for 6 months, before deciding to seek medical treatment at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur.
- Bring an insurance card and letter of guarantee as confirmation that your treatment is covered by insurance company
- Request and bring your most recent medical records.
- Pack essentials such as pyjamas, sandals, dental kit, as well as your regularly-consumed medicines/vitamins if you are undergoing inpatient care
Recommended Hotels Near Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Below are some hotel recommendations close to Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur:
- Hotel Caliber, 3-star hotel, about a 5-minute walk from the hospital.
- A&R Boutique Hotel, 3-star hotel, about a 10-minute walk from the hospital.
- Sunway Velocity Hotel Kuala Lumpur, 4-star hotel, about a 15-minute walk from the hospital.