StarMed Specialist Centre
- Starmed Specialist Centre@Orchard
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Rejuvemagnetic Specialist Centre
Farrer Park Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital Singapore
- Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore
- Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
- Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
- Thomson Medical Center Singapore
- Raffles Hospital
- Parkway East Hospital Singapore
- MBBS (Singapore) – National University of Singapore
- MRCS (Edinburgh) – Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- MMed (Surgery) – National University of Singapore
- FICS (USA) – Fellow of the International College of Surgeons
- FIRCS – Fellow of the International College of Robotic Surgeons
- FAMS (Urology) – Fellow of the Academy of Medicine
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery – University of Strasbourg
- Diploma in Robotic Surgery – University of Lorraine
English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien
Dr. Lee Fang Jann is a Ministry of Health (MOH) accredited genitourinary tract and kidney transplant surgeon with broad-based expertise in the treatment of prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, urinary stone disease, urinary health and male sexual and reproductive health conditions.
He obtained his undergraduate medical degree from National University of Singapore (NUS), pursued further surgical accreditation from Edinburgh (UK), and completed his urology training in Singapore General Hospital (SGH) before being accredited as a Urology Specialist by the MOH and Singapore Medical Council (SMC). He was awarded a Health Manpower Development Plan (HMDP) scholarship by the MOH to pursue fellowship training in Oxford (UK).
Prior to entering private practice, he served for 16 years in Singapore General Hospital where he spearheaded various services including as surgical director of renal transplant program, director of men’s health services and director of male reproductive health services.
His pursuit for the best urological treatments and advanced techniques in minimally invasive surgery for better patient outcomes has led him to pursue further training in the USA, Europe, India and China. He is regularly invited to share his expertise both locally and regionally through lectures, workshops and surgical demonstrations.
Dr Lee practices in Farrer Park Hospital and Mount Elizabeth Hospital but has admission rights and treatment privileges in all Singapore private hospitals.
Have a question for Dr Lee Fang Jann?
Ask the medical experts in person on the Smarter Health Forum.
Recommend this doctor to a friend: