- Centre for Clinical Haematology
Annexe Block, Gleneagles Hospital
- Centre for Clinical Haematology (Novena)
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- MD – University of Malaysia Sarawak
- MRCP (UK) – Royal College of Physicians, UK
- FRCPath (UK) – Royal College of Pathologists, UK
- Master of Clinical Investigation – National University of Singapore
English, Mandarin, Malay, Hokkien, Cantonese
Dr Ng Chin Hin is a Senior Consultant Haematologist with vast experience in the treatment of many haematologic diseases. He specialises in acute and chronic leukemia as well as other blood cancers such as myeloma and lymphoma.
He was the Leukemia Lead and Research Director (for the Haematology Division) at the National University Cancer Institute of Singapore.
He is also a local and regional key opinion leader in the treatment of leukemia, myeloproliferative neoplasm and myelodysplastic syndrome.
He sits in the advisory board of many key pharmaceutical companies such as Novartis, AMGEN, Pfizer, Celgene etc. He was a principal investigator of many clinical trials involving novel agents in the treatment of acute leukemia.
Recommend this doctor to a friend: