- Pan Asia Surgery
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital
- Parkway East Hospital
- MBChB – University of Leicester, United Kingdom
- M Med (Surg) – National University of Singapore, Singapore
- FRCSEd (Gen Surg) – Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- MSc (by research) – National University of Singapore, Singapore
- FAMS – Academy of Medicine, Singapore
Dr Wong obtained his MBChB from the University of Leicester, UK, and received his early surgical training in the UK. He subsequently completed his Advanced Specialty Training in General Surgery in SGH in 2008 obtaining the FRCS (Edinburgh) and FAMS (General Surgery). Dr Wong did his HMDP clinical fellowship in living donor liver transplantation in Japan under Professor Shinji Uemoto at Kyoto University Hospital and Professor Yukihiro Inomata at Kumamoto University Hospital.
Dr Wong’s specialty interests include general surgery with expertise in all aspects of hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, minimally-invasive (laparoscopic) surgery and liver transplantation. He also specialises in laparoscopic and robotic liver and pancreatic resections.
Dr Wong was previously a consultant with the Department of Hepatopancreatobiliary and Transplant Surgery, SGH, adjunct assistant professor at Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School and visiting consultant at the Department of Surgical Oncology, National Cancer Centre Singapore. He is also a founding member of the Hepatopancreatobiliary Association Singapore.
Recommend this doctor to a friend: